Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where are the coins found with the etrac?

Elmy

Either people aren't hunting...or just not posting...I want to see some finds with the etrac !
Maybe these posts aren't helping...Anyone finding coins ?
Show us your coins !

Here's something you don't find everyday . I found it last week using the nel hunter coil with nails in the hole. It's a Phillipines coin and the silver content is .75 percent.
20200805_152502.jpg20200805_152534.jpg

I don't have an etrac...I have an SE with a pro coil and an Equinox 600. But I sure enjoy this forum and some of the tips posted! And here it has been too dry to hunt!

Too hot, too dry and too old to ignore the first two. Add to that...don't have a promising site at the moment.

Either people aren't hunting...or just not posting...I want to see some finds with the etrac !
Maybe these posts aren't helping...Anyone finding coins ?
Show us your coins !
Had a fire mid April that destroyed my workshop and garage. Due to Covid, the structures are just now being rebuilt. Between that and dealing with the insurance company, I've only been out twice this year for serious hunting. A club member took me to an old farm house (still inhabited), and I did find two Barber dimes (1906 and 1911) , a V Nickel (1905) and a sterling silver souvenier spoon commemorating the Andrew Jackson statue in New Orleans. I was pretty chuffed considering he'd taken 4 other people there on several occasions, and no one else had found silver. I was using a Mars Tiger coil ( 10" X 13"), which, for whatever reason is a really hot coil that goes deep with good target seperation. Coins were only 5" to 6" down though.
20200831_145859.jpg

Last edited:
Now that is what we are talking about !!!!!!

The etrac at it's finest....

I did hit a merc at about 5-6 inches...but all my other silver has been around the 10 inch mark....
Don't know a thing about the mars tiger coil....but I sure don't need another coil around

WTG Knipper , I would consider that a very successful hunt ! (y)

I am swamped with work so I cant make a full post until next week but just wanted to share what I pulled yesterday at a few public sites with etrac + 10x12 coil.
I noticed numerous plugs at a couple sites where someone had just hunted them.
One site was loaded with iron. Do not under estimate the capability of this machine!
Dave

Sunday0830Finds.jpg

Yep...now that is what any etrac user likes to see.....it is an extremely deep detector ....and when you get those ears trained to the sound of those deep coins....one site can produce many coins....even with freshly dug holes....-Yep .. "it is hunted out"...I have heard that way too many times and also "I wish you could hunt my area".....I always answer ...SO DO I .....the right coil...the right detector....the pattern/settings and the one who uses it is all that it takes to come home time after time after time with the good stuff !

Now the way I take this post is there is more to see as this is only some hunts and there is more pics to come of other hunts.
WAY TO GO DAVE !

Last edited:
I am swamped with work so I cant make a full post until next week but just wanted to share what I pulled yesterday at a few public sites with etrac + 10x12 coil.
I noticed numerous plugs at a couple sites where someone had just hunted them.
One site was loaded with iron. Do not under estimate the capability of this machine!
Dave

View attachment 6637
Are you out of Minnesota? I'm from Rochester!

Picked up this 57 Washington today plus $2.75 in clad quarters using the 13" ultimate in some medium high grass . I hunted for an hour and half in the sun and couldn't take the heat any longer. The silver was around 8" deep. 20200903_141155.jpg