Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

where are they

whats up with Garrett this is now the 2nd week of Nov and still no AT PRO, GARRETT HAS GOT TO LET US KNOW SOMETHING, people get their hopes up just to be let down again

Christmas----they'll be here by Christmas! :tongue: ----Where IS that brown truck???? :shrug: -----Who said have patience?----I (we) want it--and we want it NOW!!! :crylol:

I would rather wait and not rush it so they can get a quality product to us to begin with. Of course I am anxious like everyone else.

Wirechief

Hey guys, I just want to remind you that the loaders on those brown trucks have to get a box in the truck every 9 seconds. I hope they dont throw them to hard. I have been waiting to long. LOL

I wish Garrett had been a little (actually a lot) more honest in their release dates. They told me last week that they were shipping a "few" to their distributors. I prepaid for mine in late September and still so guarantee of a shipping date. I have not been a Garrett user in the past, and I am sort of glad I wasn't if this is how they run their business. It is better to be honest and up front with your customers, Why keep promising shipping dates and moving them out farther and farther. Just do as you promised the first time and be done with it. Oh well, I'm caught in the same circus as everyone else.

maybe want pre sales so as to get better price from suppler of the mother board with larger order who knows
they do ? and we will be kept in the dark by sales staff?

:usaflag:I'm sure that they were overwhelmed with orders. And not knowing ahead of time just how popular it would become, they can only offer a "guesstimate" as to when they can get them produced and shipped out. I think everyone who ordered one will be very satisfied with it's performance. And I am also looking forward to reading some reviews very soon.

Garrett just wasn't ready for the overwhelming response they received when they leaked the news. Now they are trying to catch up and it will take a while to do so.

Bill

In your dreams... Brown plays football with packages I think.

They are my last resort for shipping. I use FedEx unless the shipment is is really sensitive, then I use DHL. I've haven't seen the package that brown can't puncture or smash one end into an accordian... not every package but too many. then again, i've never received a damaged detector. I think it is because they are generally light, packed well, and the sensitive parts are only a small part of the box. The heavier packages seem to get the most abuse.

Since they are light and well packed the throwing wont hurt them but don't think for a minute that they wont be tossed around.

J