Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where can I get the MALE Ikelite connector?

Finderskeeper

I've been able to get the female Ikelite connector as it is part of the Alkaline battery pod. Now my problem is, where can I get the male connector that fits into it?

I know the factory battery charger has it. Can I use the one that comes with that, rewire it and use it as a connector for headphones? Or is there another place to purchase them?

I think too there might be some thread links in either the Excalibur Accessorie or the Battery Stickies at the top of the forum message listings. Skim through those and see what the description is for any thread links.

Thanks!

I tried calling them before and was told that they do not sell to the general public and only to dealers. Problem is the dealers don't carry this and I asked if they would order one for me. I was told by several Ikelite dealers that they would not do that as they do not carry that item.

I will try Enoc. Thanks!!!!!!!