Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where did all the CZ's go...

Dan-Pa.

Never see any on classifieds...guess the guys finally realized how good they are for deep silver...

Have my Cz3d and she isn't going anywhere. She'll get 11.4 ".
Tuned by the Best. Mr. T. D. She'll probably out live me as we
all know Cz's are built like a tank. Should be one in every
coin shooters arsenal. JMHO
silverseeker 2

Down to only one CZ here...but it's a good one.

1021 3D T.D. tuned to 12.1 with stock coil. 13+ with 10.5 coil.
Got an FZ-12 to go with the other 3 Fisher coils.

It's a keeper for sure.

Hey Dan, Hope all is well with you and yours. :thumbup: I have two 1021 3D’s tuned @ 11.9, and a 6a not tuned yet. HH, Don

Hi Dirthunter, I have a CZ7a, but don't think it is working good. Can you give me some setting for it. Only thing I don't like about it is it takes 12 battery's . Any help would be nice, Dan Pa, your help would be nice two. flintstone

I am buying up my share. I love my CZ3d but can't say know to the others. I loved the CZ70 but have even found time to try the CZ7a. I sure wish we had a new, improved ergonomic model coming our way. Pretty sure we have exhausted our wish list with Fisher on this one.

Been using the same 1021 3D since 2010. Got the 8" & 5" coils along with the FZ-1 probe, which I love but don't use all that often due to the weight.

+1 on that wish for a new, improved ergonomic model, but agree that it's probably a long shot..... at least for us turf/coin hunters.

The cz ergo isn't too good for sure. But I've found when swung at optimum sweep speed...slow...I can do multiple hours without pain or a pain hangover later. That's with the 8" or 5" coil. With the 10.5 or bigger, harness or pay the price.:stretcher:

Four CZs here:

2 CZ-3Ds (1021 serials), One TD Certified (12.1 inches)

2 CZ-70 Pros - (mint) 112 Serials Numbers

Owned several CZ's in the past, still have a Tom tuned Cz3d and a Cz7a.

Roger

I sold you a deep one a long time ago . Are CZ's still your main machine. I have been out of the hobby for a while looking to get back in any suggestions on a particular CZ.
Thanks Scott

Looking for one, had a deep one sold it to Dan-Pa many years ago Didn't know what I had till it was gone. Any advice on acquiring another one which model?
Thanks Scott