Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where did all the CZ's go...

All depends if you prefer analog or digital.....Unfortunately some are deeper than others due to tuning no matter which you elect to buy and unless you bought in person or from a legitimate trader that could attest to depth only way to buy. Still my favorite unit and been using the since early 90's...

I picked up a real nice CZ-70 Pro. Had one and the past. Should've kept it! Now,i have rectified the situation. :super:

2 CZ-21's with 8 inch coils, 2 CZ-21s with 10.5 inch coils, one CZ-20 with 10.5 inch coil. I am hoarding them!!

Been using the same 1021 3D since 2010. Got the 8" & 5" coils along with the FZ-1 probe, which I love but don't use all that often due to the weight.

+1 on that wish for a new, improved ergonomic model, but agree that it's probably a long shot..... at least for us turf/coin hunters.
I put my control box under the arm cuff now its like hunting with a Tesoro

Took my old CZ5 out yesterday to check it out in the yard. It's been a long time sense I used it. I still hits a 8 inch dime next to the side walk under power lines I buried a few years ago with the 8 inch coil. Locked on coin every pass. No EMI and would hit it with sensitivity cut back to 4. Works just like it always did.