Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where did everyone go? ..........................

We are look for the 1913 v nickel,1943 copper Penney, 1933 gold $20.
Or in my case pull tabs and clads.
We have very good winter 50 plus degs and we are out hunting.

I've been out also. Only been able to dig up a few dollars of clad,and the usual pull-tab. :nopity:
Right now I am waiting for a call from a friend. So I can help him look for his water pipe,and regulator.:detecting::nopity:I might find treasure also,but at least I'll have some exercise.:detecting:
Thanks dirtstabber:whites:XL-PRO

and buy a few things with which to make an electolysis coin cleaning kit. There is a site on Google search that showed how to make one...looks simple to make and use.

We have light rain at the moment, the light type of rain that makes everything messy for metal detecting. I am getting bored and even making the wife yell is kinda boring...say, I may even go and buy some rolls of dimes and see if I can find a few silver dimes. Kelley (Texas) :)