Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where is Fisher/ Technetics and Whites ??

Im sure Fisher and Teknetics are working hard on something great..They have a great Engineering team there and it will be an awsome detector when it is released..

it’s been said for years. We really need a T3. Let’s put the Omega 8000, with the T2Se, and the G2+, in one unit, waterproof. At least selectable frequency plus all the features of each with adjustable tone and process options of the F75. See they already have all the makings. That would be one rebadged frankenstein killer of a machine. They don’t even have to re design the shaft. It’s already the best setup. Just replace the under arm power with a rechargeable battery in the housing. Add online updating. Keep the 11x7 biaxial coil, maybe some better shielding. They would be set for another decade.

it’s been said for years. We really need a T3. Let’s put the Omega 8000, with the T2Se, and the G2+, in one unit, waterproof. At least selectable frequency plus all the features of each with adjustable tone and process options of the F75. See they already have all the makings. That would be one rebadged frankenstein killer of a machine. They don’t even have to re design the shaft. It’s already the best setup. Just replace the under arm power with a rechargeable battery in the housing. Add online updating. Keep the 11x7 biaxial coil, maybe some better shielding. They would be set for another decade.
Yes, IowaRelic, the PI detector is more specialized towards water hunters . Way more people hunt inland . I was hoping they could revive the CZ platform with modern technology. I wish manufacturers wouldn’t be so secretive about detectors.

I hate to be sarcastic especially since First Texas recreational production has been shutdown, but they did just release something "NEW" with the Bounty Hunter Time Ranger Pro.
Of course it is just a rebadged F19 for $49.99 less than the already overpriced F19 and comes with the same old 11X7" DD coil without a coil cover. The face plate looks nice..........

A hybrid Omega, T2, G2+ with the EMI stability of the G2+, three selectable frequencies, multiple tone audio, the 10x6" coil, rechargeable batteries and wireless would make me and a lot of people really happy. How hard can it be??????
Jeff

It would be nice to hear just a glimmer, even, of a rumor of something new. HH jim tn
Here’s a teenie tiny glimmer bud, on The Hunter GT live feed posted yesterday, he gives a hint at something new. Saying that FT has contacted him and said hey, here’s what we are working on. And his reply was, hey, cool, about dang time. So I would say something new is coming or being worked up. He also talks about the BH time ranger pro which is a another G2/F19.

A hybrid Omega, T2, G2+ with the EMI stability of the G2+, three selectable frequencies, multiple tone audio, the 10x6" coil, rechargeable batteries and wireless would make me and a lot of people really happy. How hard can it be??????
Jeff

That's called a Makro/Nokta Anfibio Multi, or Multi Kruzer.

Jeff
Finally got sick of waiting so I found a good multi kruzer with 3 coils. It’s a good machine so far.

That's called a Makro/Nokta Anfibio Multi, or Multi Kruzer.

Whites Waterproof V3I that’s been Floating around on Utube was looking very good .........Recently they posted a comment on there Facebook page new things coming soon ............ Then they Shut The Factory down ? ..........hopefully whites can make a U turn and come back strong.

Yeah they made a statement that they are suspending manufacturing at sweet home. Going the way of the Tesoro it would seem. I have a good buddy who’s been a whites dealer for decades. He said back in April that it wasn’t looking too good....