Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WHERE IS YOUR DEEP-ONFAST-ON SET WHY?

One of the nice things about the Minelabs is that there are so many ways (effective ways) you can set them up.-----As for deep & fast--I generally run with deep on but with my settings, I'm not absolutely convinced that I need it "on"----I run with fast off as I feel that it "chops" the signals more than I like with haveing it on.---When I'm in heavy trash, I use a small coil & whether it be general hunting with the larger coils OR hunting in trash, I just feel I do better with the "hits" with fast off.----This is JMHO & there has been a lot of debate about this subject in the past---be interesting to see what some of the other guys have to say about it.---------Del

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?63,1224265

.....mine is set DEEP OFF and FAST ON. This removes as much additional filtering as you can to increase the recovery speed.

Gaz.

I mostly run with deep on, fast off, trash high, ground difficult. If I run into targets that are next to eachother, I switch over to deep off, fast on to see what happens. Seem to be getting older coins in hard hunted areas, where the coins are surrounded by iron pieces. Switching these settings, going round and round the target, going from disc to no disc and adjusting sensitiviy up and down, helps sniff through the iron/junk to pick out the goodies.