Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where to sell scrap gold and silver ?

Fishfinder

Have been away for a while but just recently wanted to sell some scrap gold and silver and called ARA. they said they do not deal with the general public anymore. Can someone tell me where and who gives the most for gold and silver ? Thanks, Cliff

for me at least is Midwest Refineries in Michigan. Find the addy on Google. I have sent a bunch of packages to them and some to ARA over the years and I always have problems with ARA. Didn't know they changed as to not dealing with the public. steve in so az

Midwest are crooks as far as I am concerned and a lot of others. ARA is the only place that will give you 98% on gold and 90% on silver. They will always deal with the public if you know the steps. I ahve NO idea what problems Steve had with ARA, he never responded to me where I could find out the answers for him.

Its up to you, if you want 95% or 98%. IF midwest even gives 95%

I have posted this over and over and over. Look at this post:

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?85,1809257

I will NOT post this anymore. I am just trying to help EVERYONE. If you call or look at their website YES they will tell you that. Fill out their form, insure your first shipment for piece of mind and let them handle it.

If you call, you WILL get the same answer, they have to protect themselves.