Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Which dealers?

Eddie Currents

T2 prices seems to be the same everywhere I checked.
Which dealer did you buy your T2 from?
Any comments on dealers?
Any offering package deals?

Thanks,
EC

I bought mine off of Mr.Bill that sponsers this forum. Excellent service and fast shimpent of my T2... :) His webpage is at

http://www.surfscanner.com/Surfscan3/Teknetics_Main.html

-Bill

I am disappointed that Teknetics brings out a $1,000.00 detector with no extras while others like Whites is giving away a nice pin pointer, headphones and a nice carry bag for free with a list machine of $700.00 Oh Well, what do you do? Pay and ride or don't and walk. How much would it cost them to throw in a pair of phones and a carry bag? I have my T2 in a White's bag, guess that will teach them, LOL

I think it's $799.00 at most places carrying it. Some may be higher or even lower. I didn't check them all before I bought, just went with Jeff as I've known him for several years from over on the BH forum.

The price will probably come down at some point, like it did with the Time Ranger. It first listed at $795 and was available for $650. It's quite a bit lower than that these days.

I hear most package add-ons are usually pretty cheap, but I've never ordered that way.

hh
-Ed

David Keith at Dixie Metal Detectors he's a forum sponsor, moderates the Relic forum, he's got a T2 special he is offering. David is an avid hunter, great detectorist and you can bet he has wrung the T2 out...Geo

with a set of Gray Ghost headphones, and free UPS shipping, for $799.

Mr. Bill

Click here to view Teknitics T-2 page with the package deal.
http://www.surfscanner.com/Surfscan3/Teknetics_Main.html

I'll bet you the White's bag won't help you find one iota more when you go detecting either.

John Tomlinson, CET

Great guy, excellent customer service, forum sponsor.

You mean you don't send along allot of useless crap Bill? You Rock Dude! :wiggle:

See you soon. I'am bringing three machines, one is the T2. Tex:heh:

Bill is one of the great dealers that will give you a free quality item instead of a bunch or worthless junk items that break or you cant use. These are the kind of dealers we need, those that care about their customers.

I even said about the great headphones to my wife when I bought my T2 off of Mr.Bill. Another company that I've bought from sends you a bunch of crap you'll never use because it's of such low quality including the headphones they send.

-Bill

Hi Bill and very nice to meet you. Yes that is nothing but a ploy to get people to think they are really getting a real deal by including cheap products along with what they are really wanting in the first place! Now Mr.Bill IS offering a REAL DEAL and he is making the purchase of the T2 truly even more valuable. So Mr.Bill thank you for giving your buyers real value for their money. Much success! Your friend.

John Tomlinson, CET
John's Detectors

I have purchased a HH PI, Goldscan 5, and just recently (yesterday!)
a Teknetics T-2 and a Fisher CZ70 all from Mr. Bill.
As you can probably guess, I am kinda into metal detecting have been for a number of years. I have never gotten a sales pitch from Mr. Bill, in fact he goes to great lengths to be as impartial as possible, always telling me the good with the bad. I know this because the Detectors have always performed pretty much exactly like we talked about. I was doing a mod, hard wiring a coil on my HH PI with an Eric Foster coil that I bought from Mr. Bill and I wanted to make sure I was doing it right so I crossed my fingers and dialed Mr. Bill. Now mind you, this was on a Saturday! He picked up the phone and even opened his own HH PI up to verify I was doing it correctly.
I have come across some interesting reports on the Fisher CZ70 pro and called Mr. Bill to see if he had one. He told me they don't make them anymore, but he said he would call around and call me back.
He called me in 5 minutes and said I would have it this Wednesday!
Now that is service! Plus, I like Mr. Bill and life is too short to buy very important items (Read "Metal Detectors"!)from someone you don't like. Package deals my ass..like Wirechief I haven't seen one yet that will help me find more.
Anyway, sorry so long, but you gotta support the good guys!

Glenn in San Diego

Mr. Bill's a great guy to deal with!! :thumbup:

It was good yakkin with ya this morning Mr. Bill. :)

Tom

I just think it is lame for lack of a better word for them not to offer anything with their machine. So far I like the detector, like that I can call and talk with the engineer, and am really happy to see Teknetics back in the game. I still have my Mark one and S/T. I hope they read these forums to see how we feel. The volume they buy bags and phones it wouldn't cost them $20.00 to give us something.

I was talking about Tekentics not the individual dealer. Why sould Bill have to give away a $85.00 item out of his pocket. The Teknetics phones in the photo look really nice. The bag looks nice and is free advertising for them. I am glad to see Bill is stepping up to the plate but still feel strongly it should have been the company. Enough said, let's do some detecting.