Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Which dealers?

It's up to the dealer to put packages together. The only time you do see them from the factory is at Xmas and Spring specials. Never do new release detectors come with freebies.
Jeff

Hi Mr.Talley and I was just sort of trying to make a point I suppose. Do you know that fellow buttondigger? I didn't intend to generate that kind of response and I think that particular smiley should be removed from any forum period. My apologies go out to you Mr.Talley and God Bless ya.

John Tomlinson, CET
John's Detectors:detecting:

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS WORLDWIDE:usaflag:

Ok Tex I was afraid I might have started something and I'm glad you guys are friends. Well I will bail out of here and you two buddies take care and God Bless ya both.:buds:

John Tomlinson, CET
John's Detectors:detecting: