Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Which DeepTech to get next?

Sand dog

I’m finally getting back into detecting after a tough year and a half with my grandfather passing away and my dad getting diagnosed with cancer. I have the VGG and love that machine, it has a permanent spot in my arsenal, I’m thinking of adding a Warrior or Smart + but can’t decide which one to get so any feedback from anyone who’s run them is greatly appreciated. I will be moving to chapin SC in March and I’m not sure of the ground mineralization there. Hope everyone has a great year. Thanks

John

Sorry to hear about your grandfather and dad, it’s not easy times and I feel you on that one as my dad is currently having chemotherapy for prostate cancer... it’s sad to see the ones you love being put through bad times... so truly sorry to hear that.

As for the Machine I would go for the Vista Smart Plus, keep it the opposite from the VGG and you’ll truly see the difference in the two machines, really will help you clear some fields by having a 30 kHz and 15 kHz machine.

Maybe some others will pop on a tell you their opinion one the VS+ Vs the VGG

Hi Ziggy, I’m sorry to hear about your father also and I wish him well. Yes it’s tough seeing loved ones go through this and I feel for anyone that’s has to go through this terrible thing.

Thanks for your help I appreciate it. I was leaning towards the smart + and will get one from Richard @ backwoods as soon as I get my tax refund in about 2-3 weeks. I really click with the VGG and look forward to getting a Smart +. Thanks

John

Both machines are good.. I personally like the Smart + the best.. To me, the audio is better at defining the target. It is even better with the Super Six coil.. Thanks Richard

I would Lean more towards Warrior or Gold Gain for Gold Gain Plus more Depth and hunt anywhere. It seem many dealers are pushing or sale what lower end models that have in Stock to make a sale which more starter units vs the Better Gold, Gold Gain Sprite, Warrior , since don't keep the Flag Ship Model is Stock /Gold .. Gold Gain. You may wish to order folks from Deeptech since there seems to issued with USA DeepTech Dealers keeping there Stock up For entire Deeptech Line

Sand dog said:
Hi Ziggy, I’m sorry to hear about your father also and I wish him well. Yes it’s tough seeing loved ones go through this and I feel for anyone that’s has to go through this terrible thing.

Thanks for your help I appreciate it. I was leaning towards the smart + and will get one from Richard @ backwoods as soon as I get my tax refund in about 2-3 weeks. I really click with the VGG and look forward to getting a Smart +. Thanks

John

Thank you truly

dirthunter said:
I got my Smart + off of Richard at Backwoods!! Very happy with my choice.

That’s great to hear and we wish you great success, please share finds found with it if you wish to post, good stuff and thank you.