Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Which the differences are between v3i and v3?

cypearl

Which the differences are between v3i and v3 . could you tell me please cause i am about buying one? Thanks.

Here's a good link that shows the differences: http://www.findmall.com/read.php?66,1497249 I got this from the reference links thread at the top of the page. Lots of good info linked there.

There are a lot of settings that are fixed and can't be tweaked. That's been good for those that really don't like tweaking options. If you like customizing, then the V3i might be better for you.

Oh, I automatically put the X in the V3 when reading the title reading it as VX3 rather than V3. Not sure if he meant VX3 or V3 here.

Hi Anne :wave:

That is what I thought too, but either way you are covered with that chart.

just get an Etrac an forget about it!....LOL

GoVidGo said:
just get an Etrac an forget about it!....LOL

I dig with a friend with an etrac. I think it boils down to soil or sand conditions. Where I am I happen to think the V out does the etrac. I was always curious about the etrac until I spent many hours digging with my friend. I'm not missing a thing and in some cases outpace him.