Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

While they last Sovereign GTs $859.00 each

JW

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/minelab/minelab-sovereigngt.htm

Well i took advantage of this deal great price and the GT is not going to be around much longer the stock can,t last forever , the one i have now is almost 5 years old it,s just not what it used to be ! I talked to JW and got one nice guy to deal with . Always good to have a prefect back up machine :detecting: HH all Jim
P.S. now the weather finally warmed up here and the wind,s slowed up , the water still kind of cool low 50,s but ill get out there .:minelab:

:thumbup:You got yourself a good deal there Jim

Great job Kellyco, thats an excellent price:clapping:

Neil said:
:thumbup:You got yourself a good deal there Jim

Great job Kellyco, thats an excellent price:clapping:
Sure is a good deal Ive seen used ones on the auction sites go for about same price or even more and that's without anything extra ,when i get this new one i want to compare it with my 5 year old one with the same coil 10" i already have and see if there is any difference in performance :thumbup: Jim

Another advertiser on the top of these pages has it listed for 799.99 you should always check out the adds for all the venders listed first..
Just saying.
BCNJ