Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

White Gold Wedding Band Recovered

Mcdetect

My brother's friend lost his gold wedding band at the beach 5 days ago. My brother asked if I could help find it. 5 days passed between it being lost and me being able to get there to search. Luckily no one got to it before I did. Found it barely under the surface on the blanket line in the general area where they were sitting. The whole family was thrilled to have it back.

Nice good to help out finding a lost I returned a Id bracelet
Lost 52 years ago found it on the beach right near where it
Was lost long ago.

Nice recovery.. lucky no one else happened across it in 5 days with all the looters out detecting.
Congradulations!!

Well Done.

As a detectorist I would like To thank you for taking the to help out. Ang give a little closer to them

It is a fantastic feeling to return a lost item, thank you for doing it. This week a recovered a mans wedding band that was lost about 6 weeks ago.

A wedding band/ring can bring back so many sweet memories of a loving spouse and a relationship and loosing such a valuable piece of jewelry can be heart wrenching for a lot of husbands and wife's. There are always many more rings that are nonreturnable and it's always a thrill to find them but equally thrilling to be able to return a ring that means so much, not only in money but more importantly in memories to a person. A great save and return!!:thumbup::clapping:

Not too smart of a thing to do with the price of gold being so high it would be better to sell it to some one else