Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites Beach Hunter

Any detector is just as good as the operator. All machines will find STUFF if you take time to learn it. Good luck and HH :minelab:

I just got back from the beach with my beach hunter. Works well. Hits on my wedding band at 12 inches in wet sand. Unfortunately the beaches were heavily sanded . It does get fooled by small bits of iron on SC beaches. In the water it falses quite a bit if you run it in all metal. Not trying to discourage you. Just my observations. I like the machine as it is pretty easy to learn and the price is much better than the minelab Excalibur. I picked mine up on Craig's list for under 400.00. I couldn't justify the price of an Excalibur since I only get to the beach 4 or 5 times a year. The BH does offer tone ID in discriminate and in all metal it can ID using led lights on the control box.

Maybe a second hand machine could be an option? That's what I did, I love my Excalibur, I bought it second hand it's served me well......

I like my bhid.....paid for itself several times over......good luck with whatever ya get!!!!

I have one and this is what I find. It's all in the settings on this machine. If you get it set up just right it RUNS HOT really hot. It amazes me the things it will pick up. It's a machine that you just have to work with to get it with it's best settings.