Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

White's bullseye TRX and other info....

TroynSon

Don't know if anybody else knows about this new pinpointer coming out but I know there are a lot of White's fans in the club so here is a link to some info on it. White's Bullseye TRX. Best I can find for price is on a Australia Web site selling for $175 not in Stock. Not sure if that is American dollars either.

Also I wanted to share some you tube of a person who makes great metal detecting videos. Very entertaining I think. His user name is Dr. Tones and this is the first of his episodes and they only get better from there. Usually under 10 min. each. I don't know this guy I just like his videos, very professional editing. Hope you like them all as much as I did.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avCGraxs5_Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Anyway I just wanted to share some things to hopefully get you through a cold afternoon or 2.

Please feel free to share something you enjoy!

Hopefully Happy Hunting Soon!

The TRX is due out Feb 14 and has a $149.95 price tag on it, probably will sell for less. Lots of nice features, I will have to get one :biggrin:.

Brandon, (Dr.Tones) has some great videos out and is a regular contributor on the Minelab CTX 3030 forum. You can see most of his videos there or do a search for Dr.Tones. As Troy said, they are very well done. :thumbup:

[attachment 283334 TRX20dealer20announce2.jpg]

Wow, might have found something better than my Garrett Propointer. It will be interesting to hear how it performs.

thanks Troy

Louie