Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

White's Customer Service

Southwind

How many of you have sent in a White's you bought used metal detector that was out of warranty and they fixed it free no questions asked?

Thanks

My Experiences is They Have BEST SERVICE in the Business. And to answer your question Yes they have. :clapping:

They will scrape around, search the shelves, scrounge a used serviceable part if necessary - do whatever they can to fix yiur n=machine - all at an extremely reasonable shop bench rate.

I know this from multiple experiences. This is a FACT.

Nobody in the business comes close, except maybe Tesoro.

I hear good things about Garrett, and I know from personal experience that First Texas (Fisher, Tek., Bounty Hunter) are also good.

I have dealt with al the major manufactures. Both as a user and past dealer. White's has never failed to come through.

Best of the best in my opinion.

Have just been speaking with the Whites customer service dept in Scotland,have had a slight middle stem movement on a less than a year old TDI Pro,the problem was narrowed down too the middle stem section,new replacement middle section is in the post.

Whites customer service is about as good as it gets,top folks who do go the extra mile and provide excellent backup.

More times than I can count, but that is over thirty years of a user and twice a dealer........ :clapping:

I have had them fix one. And I have had a few detectors from other company's , some where ok. But Whites however is the best in the business , hands down. GS