Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

$$$ Whites DD coils $$$

coinspader

If you got any Whites DD coils laying around you can make some good money with them now, I have been looking and there aren't any under 100 bucks and a lot of them are much more than that, I guess it's a supply and demand thing since Whites shut down.

I do own a few, 7, 9, 4x6, 6x10, 1400, 10 round, arrow - and a few concentrics, too, lOl.

3 detectors sml.jpg

Hey Vito, Just curious on your thoughts on the Arrow coil I’m thinking i might get one for my V3i. Make a Great Day, Don

Thanks for asking, DW-BGW. Some time ago this was asked in anotgher thread...here we go 😉😁😊-->
(I like it and my suggestion is, go for one as long as you can get one)

Thanks for asking, DW-BGW. Some time ago this was asked in anotgher thread...here we go 😉😁😊-->
(I like it and my suggestion is, go for one as long as you can get one)

Thanks for re-posting link, Greatly appreciated

I have owned many coils for the V3i and I still do but, the Detech coils equal or beat the Whites brand V3i coils. They strangely don't require v-nulling Whites coils, and they are robust, something I can't say for the Whites D2. That D2 coil died early with a bad null. The Whites 4x6 coil is great, robust coil. The Whites 6x10 coil has always struggled to get 7 inches but is still has it's null today. I don't use the V3i as much after getting into Minelab machines, but the 14 yr old V3i is still solid with either my Detech 8x6 and 10x12.

I do own many of the Whites coils though. They are very dusty. I still can't figure out why the Whites 6x10 coil struggled with 6-7" deep coins.

If you got any Whites DD coils laying around you can make some good money with them now, I have been looking and there aren't any under 100 bucks and a lot of them are much more than that, I guess it's a supply and demand thing since Whites shut down.
I saw this coming when White's went out of business. I bought (2) two coils from my local dealer. I bought a White's TRX pin pointer. Recently I noticed on the internet White's Spectra V3i sells almost what it did new. It had extra coils and a wireless headphone set. 'Supply and demand'! Most know what you ask you will get. If not go buy one! lol I'm glad I bought the extra coils. I would like to buy the wireless headphone set if I could find one almost new for a good price. The White's V3i with mixed mode is awesome! It allows mixed stereo in both ears. Hopefully Garrett will revive White's Spectra V3i adding water proof.
Addendum It is good to see some familiar (White's diehard fans) I am beginning to believe I am one)). lol

Last edited:
Honestly, I can't actually find any great prices for original Whites V-rated DD coils
I saw this coming when White's went out of business. I bought (2) two coils from my local dealer. I bought a White's TRX pin pointer. Recently I noticed on the internet White's Spectra V3i sells almost what it did new. It had extra coils and a wireless headphone set. 'Supply and demand'! Most know what you ask you will get. If not go buy one! lol I'm glad I bought the extra coils. I would like to buy the wireless headphone set if I could find one almost new for a good price. The White's V3i with mixed mode is awesome! It allows mixed stereo in both ears. Hopefully Garrett will revive White's Spectra V3i adding water proof.
Addendum It is good to see some familiar (White's diehard fans) I am beginning to believe I am one)). lol
"Hopefully Garrett will revive White's Spectra V3i adding water proof."

Never gonna happen if they haven't made the Bullseye TRX pinpointer under a Garrett label. For some reason Garrett bought the company and won't cash in on a sure seller like the TRX pointer. They won't be building the actual V3i.

Odd sale.

Honestly, I can't actually find any great prices for original Whites V-rated DD coils

"Hopefully Garrett will revive White's Spectra V3i adding water proof."

Never gonna happen if they haven't made the Bullseye TRX pinpointer under a Garrett label. For some reason Garrett bought the company and won't cash in on a sure seller like the TRX pointer. They won't be building the actual V3i.

Odd sale.
It was the time when they (Garrett) came out with the MF Apex. So with buying out White's they were safe not to run in troubles from that site. The V3(i) and VX3 were EOL (end of life) at that time beacause some of the electronic-components ran out. That was the reason White's stoped VX3 production to have some more parts to build the V3i because they earned more money with selling the V3i. (V3i and VX3 = same machine/hardware - different software/firmware)
Maybe they didn't want anybody else buying it.
Yup, AND the could fight against the chinese counterfights.

IMHO