Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites dual field comes thru again

Did you try searching in the wet? I was there yesterday with my CTX. Got really annoyed as I use a big feed shovel with holes cut in it to dig and everywhere there were targets the waves would come and fill in the holes before I could gain depth and get the darn target. Ended up getting skunked. Its like I need to bring a heavy duty shovel and just dig and dump in a bucket until the target is in there. A good area to hunt but you need to be able to compensate for the conditions - or focus on the dry area like you did.

Yes Bklein, i was in the wet for awhile but so many people there that i really couldn't focus on to much so i went to areas that wouldn't anoy people , i was amazed how the March storms and tide movements have removed the sands and revealed the rocks etc..... then i got lucky by the volley ball court