Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites Eagle II SL 90 signal balance

Flintstone

Hi all, can anyone tell me how to adjust the Signal balance on the Eagle 2 SL ? When do you trun it on , after you are detecting or before you start? any help would be nice, thanks flintstone

Signal Balance is just a fancy name for sensitivity, a manual adjustment in addition to the keypad sensitivity. Put it on P (preset} and you will be fine. The only time I remember using it was in a heavy iron area or under a power line. I didn't stay long in those situations anyway.

I loved my Eagle as well and had a hard time moving up to the DFX. Once I learned how to use the DFX (a year), it was a no brainer. Then along came the Vision that I was a field tester for and then the Spectra series.
So much has changed over the years. My first MD was a Radio Shack, top of the line, $39.95 Micronta. The county courthouse was next door to my Radio Shack store and when things were slow, I would go out the door and find silver coins a couple of inches deep, I was hooked on metal detecting and that is when I became a Whites dealer. This was all in the early 80's. Sorry about the rambling, just reminiscing the "good ole years"

Afterthought.......... remember when silver was $140 an ounce? February 1980............

I know what you mean, i talked a good friend in to opening a detector store, he already had a big store. i told him if he became a dealer i would help him. He opened a Whites shop and we sold a lot, because i pushed Whites. He is still a dealer, but had to have the room for his main job. I could talk all day about Detectors. How is Nancy ? haven't seen her on for a while. Hope she is fine. Dean

I know what you mean, i talked a good friend in to opening a detector store, he already had a big store. i told him if he became a dealer i would help him. He opened a Whites shop and we sold a lot, because i pushed Whites. He is still a dealer, but had to have the room for his main job. I could talk all day about Detectors. How is Nancy ? haven't seen her on for a while. Hope she is fine. Dean
Hi Dean, I'm doing well, thank you. How are you doing? Larry and I have been detecting again and I sure had missed it. Luckily we've got a few spots close to home that we can detect. I've found an Indian cent (1899) and a Merc dime along with maybe 12 wheat cents. I've got my swing back! :twodetecting:
Happy Hunting,
Nancy :twodetecting:

Hi Nancy, I was just thinking of you , i got my MXT out and have been doing good with it again. I know you liked the MXT and wounder if you still used one. I can find more gold rings with it than any other detector. Dean

Hi Nancy, I was just thinking of you , i got my MXT out and have been doing good with it again. I know you liked the MXT and wounder if you still used one. I can find more gold rings with it than any other detector. Dean
You better believe I've got my MXTs. One is the first White's detector that Larry got me and then I have an MXT Pro. Both are amazing detectors and I won't stray to any other machines! I'm happy you're still using yours. :wiggle: Take care!