Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

White's Electronics Forum?

It is sad to see the end! I was expecting to see the forum stay for awhile longer! With the economy the way it is, technology moving as fast as it is, and competition is fierce! How many will fold in 2021? I have the White's Spectra V3i and I will never sell it. The simultaneous freq./kHz to my knowledge is the only one on the market and in pinpointing. I also own the Minelab Equinox 800 and I believe they are as compatible with each other as possible. I expect another American made metal detector company will purchase any rights to the features of the V3i.
The curtain has fell!

It is sad to see the end! I was expecting to see the forum stay for awhile longer! With the economy the way it is, technology moving as fast as it is, and competition is fierce! How many will fold in 2021? I have the White's Spectra V3i and I will never sell it. The simultaneous freq./kHz to my knowledge is the only one on the market and in pinpointing. I also own the Minelab Equinox 800 and I believe they are as compatible with each other as possible. I expect another American made metal detector company will purchase any rights to the features of the V3i.
The curtain has fell!
First time using any forum. Is the V3i as good for finding raw gold as the 800 box?

finding raw gold
Ive never hunted gold, however i understand higher frequencies do better on gold. A machine that can be multi purpose and use 20/40 khz would probably do better. Others on this forum are far more knowledgeable than me on this subject. A dedicated gold machine would probably do well

Compared to the TM 808 box detector, the V3i is a VAST improvement for raw gold detecting but a gold detector is much better yet. The 808 is made for detecting large objects and you want to hunt for small low conductivity objects. There is no substitute for using the right tool for the right job.

One of the better forums out there. Too bad it's gone. Lot and lots of information given. I use to print out topics and refer back to them when a question arises.

TC-NM

The better White's forum was hosted here on Find's Treasure Forums when White's supported this site. More & better Information with all the tips & hints to get the most out of your White's detector without all the B$ some of the "super moderators" on the Sweet Home Forum had to share. It was great at it's time; and then White's stoped supporting because they had the idea sozial media was a better way to promote and handle the business more effective at NO money. Big fail.
FTF had backed up all the files from the White'S forums but when they changed the servers and the forum-software (hopefully I remember that right) all these threads got lost.
The worst things happen, but YOU can make it great again as long as White's users have success and fun and go out detecting.
IMHO & 2c

My continued research reveals that the V3i is the only 'simultaneous' freq./kHz detector that provides adequate information on the screen to indicate the freq./kHz that is being
'simultaneous' in search mode, pinpoint mode, or the (EMI) electromagnetic interference mode? To compliment the fact the 'alloy' (target) is indicated by the icon on the screen. And it (VDI) VDI (Visual Discrimination Indication) has been normalized? I will always keep my V3i! It is my best friend in metal detecting simply by being my personal instructor.

Last edited:
My continued research reveals that the V3i is the only 'simultaneous' freq./kHz detector that provides adequate information on the screen to indicate the freq./kHz that is being
'simultaneous' in search mode, pinpoint mode, or the (EMI) electromagnetic interference mode? To compliment the fact the 'alloy' (target) is indicated by the icon on the screen. And it (VDI) VDI (Visual Discrimination Indication) has been normalized? I will always keep my V3i! It is my best friend in metal detecting simply by being my personal instructor.
I hear you, #1Leatherneck. And I think your V3i will serve you well. Same here with my VX3. The display gives you tons of information about the target; not that much the V3i gives, but more than the modern competitors will do. May be I can get my hands on a V3(i) bargain with some luck.

Good Luck & Have Fun

I hear you, #1Leatherneck. And I think your V3i will serve you well. Same here with my VX3. The display gives you tons of information about the target; not that much the V3i gives, but more than the modern competitors will do. May be I can get my hands on a V3(i) bargain with some luck.

Good Luck & Have Fun
Vito, occasionally you will see a real bargain here. The V3i has configurability to notch out an icon. And even change the colors of the icon! There is an infinite number of ways to configure
the V3i. The fact I was aware it was soon to be a collector I began to acquire different coils for it. There was a V3i listed here not too long ago with a lot of accessories. Good luck on finding a bargain!

Le meilleur forum de White a été hébergé ici sur les forums Find's Treasure lorsque White a soutenu ce site. Plus d'informations et de meilleure qualité avec tous les conseils et astuces pour tirer le meilleur parti de votre détecteur de White sans tous les B $ que certains "super modérateurs" du forum Sweet Home ont dû partager. C'était génial à l'époque; puis White a cessé de soutenir parce qu'ils avaient l'idée que les médias sociaux étaient un meilleur moyen de promouvoir et de gérer l'entreprise plus efficacement sans argent. Gros raté.
FTF avait sauvegardé tous les fichiers des forums White'S mais quand ils ont changé les serveurs et le logiciel du forum (j'espère que je m'en souviens bien), tous ces fils ont été perdus.
Les pires choses arrivent, mais VOUS pouvez le rendre à nouveau génial tant que les utilisateurs de White ont du succès et s'amusent et sortent pour détecter.
À mon humble avis et 2c
Bonsoir,
Je cherche la même pièce ci-dessous que vous avez acheté jadis, afin de réparer mon détecteur. Pourriez-vous m'aider à trouver un site pour l'acheter.
Très cordialement,
Jacques
1618487439059-jpeg.14742

Bonsoir, merci Vito
Je suis Français, c'est vraiment dommage que cette entreprise se soit arrêtée... Je te remercie pour le lien, c'est très sympa de ta ta part, très belle soirée...
Jacques

Je viens de leur laisser un message,
apparemment sur leur site c'est en rupture temporaire de stock... Croisons les doigts pour que temporaire se transforme en disponible...
Merci encore vito