Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

White's Pinpointer Survey

I have been believing that whites will introduce their new pinpointer any day now, but am a bit curious as to why they waited until two weeks ago to ask their customers to do a survey on features and such. Could it be based on features the customers would like to see they're trying to set a price range. just wondering out loud.

well the sooner the better

The reason for the survey is that we were having an internal debate over what features to include in the final version. I decided to go straight to the customers and ask them. The feedback was very valuable, and I may try more surveys to help with product direction.

I decided to go straight to the customers and ask them.

Good idea. I think companies should do this more often. Give the customers what they want (within reason) and its a win win situation for both parties.....;o)

Hey Carl

Carl-NC said:
The reason for the survey is that we were having an internal debate over what features to include in the final version. I decided to go straight to the customers and ask them. The feedback was very valuable, and I may try more surveys to help with product direction.

Thanks for clearing up my wondering thoughts:).....and great idea going straight to the customers

My wife kicks my but detecting and locating targets using her Green brand pinpointer. I have a black and yellow pin pointer and it gets decent depth just nothing like hers.

Carl-NC said:

I missed something earlier in this post that was posted by Carl-NC, "AND I MAY TRY MORE SURVEYS"..... I am sorry but it is Fall and whites is taking surveys on features to include in their final versions of their new pinpointer, and might try 'more surveys' to help with product direction? That tells me that Whites is no where close to ready to release its new pinpointer. Does this concern me?.. Not much, because i have different probes i can use. Does it agitate me?.. Yes, Because i was looking forward to it anyday. Is it Whites fault i am agitated?. NO, because i am old enough to know that i shouldn't listen to rumors. i would not tell anyone what to buy, but i need a new pin-pointer and i am not gonna wait another year. Just speaking my thoughts out loud.

I took it as he may try more surveys in the future with different products not more surveys for the pinpointer........;o)

Bill, that is the way i took it. I sure hope they don,t wait a year, i need a pinpointer now. I have Whites first pinpointer that i still use, but it stops sometimes and i need to re-put the battery in. I if send them 3 whites pinpointers if they would give me a discount on the new one coming out. Can,t wait much longer, come,on Whites, No take your time and get it right the first time. I will wait. Flintstone

Bill_S said:
I took it as he may try more surveys in the future with different products not more surveys for the pinpointer........;o)

Yup, that's what I meant. There's no time (or need) for another pinpointer survey.

Carl-NC said:
Bill_S said:

Yup, that's what I meant. There's no time (or need) for another pinpointer survey.

:thumbup::beers::clap::whites:....I guess i was just having a anxiety attack cause of overanxious-ness...:)