Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites V3i and silver.......

DocBars

Hey all:
I thought I would post the finds found by my new V3i. I have about 12 to 14 hrs on this machine. The first site was a field. Running C& J and then Mixmode I pulled a 1898 barber dime 1893 and 1902 IH's. Found some flat buttons,musket balls and other relics.
The wbacks and the 1956 Rosie,1942 and 1943 Mercs,1914 Buff and a 1921 Buff where found at a park and a fairgrounds site.
Having fun learning this machine.

p.s. the arrowhead was an added bonus from the field site.
HH

Awesome finds... I love the fact that you have a picture of all you undesirable targets. I neglect putting those pictures up and I really should. That looks like some really awesome hunting ground and you are doing a great job of rescuing the keepers. :drinking::beers:

That there is some mighty fine detecting......:clapping:

burlbark said:
Awesome finds... I love the fact that you have a picture of all you undesirable targets. I neglect putting those pictures up and I really should. That looks like some really awesome hunting ground and you are doing a great job of rescuing the keepers. :drinking::beers:

Thanks
The trash tells the real story of the hunts, so I try and post them sometimes.