Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites V3i value

KSDfisher77

I'm curious what would be fair market value for a un registered 2014 whites v3i metal detector. No custom programs on it as well. I'm curious because you just dont hear much about them anymore & dont see many for sale. I'm hoping I'm not going to get in trouble posting this here. If there is a MOD. May delete it. Thanks.

I've seen them as low as $650 with one coil and all the way up as $1100 with 5-6 coils plus all the accessories that you can imagine. I know that's a wide variance to look at and it's hard to guage it. Just like Vito sez. Look at the online internet deals too.

TC-NM

I need to inventory all my coils and accessories and sell it. It is a great machine but I’ve moved on to other things.
This thread gives me an idea of the value but not looking to make a killing. Need to figure out how to clean up my info that’s on there

Move up a few posts and click on Vito's finished deals. It doesn't get any better than what has sold for what.