Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

whites v3i

new to this

Hi to you all i have just got a whites metal detector and is there any one in susex are who could help me with it.
Thanks for any advice.

Howdy new to this--

I don't know about susex but you can learn a lot about your new detector by going to Youtube and typing "V3i Metal Detector". There is a plethora of instructional videos and finds videos there. Also go to the White's websight for more videos. At the top of this page there is a post titled "Links" that also can be helpful. Also, any specific questions that you may have can probably be answered here on this forum. Congratulations on your new detector! Have FUN! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

This is my first time on this forum and I need some help from the V3i masters. I have had my V3i for around four years now and never been able to get a stable reading from it. Some times it works great finds the targets then two seconds later it will miss everything. I does seem to get a lot of false hits at the end of my swing. I don't think there is a short in it because it is so irregular. It may work great for 5 minutes or an hour then out of the blue it stops finding targets. I have tried different V3i coils. I have tried the stock setting and changed them every which way I can think of. It does seem to ground balance just fine and I'm usually not by any electrical interference. I have watched a ton of you tube videos and no one seems to have the same problem I do. I would be grateful for any suggestions. Thanks Dan

Mysterdann

Start a new thread / post you will get better help ...

Sounds like the plug in on the board is dirty Need a DR vist

Be sure the coil cord is not flopping around down near the coil, the coil will pick that up and false.