Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whites Vision Eye Candy

Would be interested in seeing a few more items scanned on the search and analize screen if you get time.
coins rings pulltab . Saw the Zink penny and the nickel you posted.

Will try and get some pics tonight if I get some time. Have a one year old running around the house. Might even have to try out this youtube some of you speak of :)

Pictures video any thing is good at this point. You are a lucky man to have one of the first of these to be out. Get out and do some hunting and let us
know what you think.

Jason

Has not been confirmed by Ralph at sunray. But from Greg and I testing so far it works great. Do to the different freqs there maybe some changes that Ralph needs to make to optimize the performance but he would be the one to know for sure.

Also picked up a little 4X6 Shooter Coil which Greg has tested and said works great.

Great pictures Steve. I didn't notice the Zinc icon before........z1c

Super eye candy....

Dont forget a rusty bended real iron nail and a dime if you think about more pics...

You must be having a real good time now.......:detecting:

I want two pictures taken. The first picture is of a gold ring and the 2nd picture is of a pulltab that has the same target ID numbers. I am hoping that you can tell by the three frequencies response if the target can be a gold ring and not a pull tab.

TerryinHawaii

Lets make aa educated guess of how they respond if he find two that is close in VDI.

My guess is they both hit well on 22.5 and will have a high graph.

I guess the 7.5 will hit a little better on the pulltab then the ring.

And the 2.5 will also hit better on the pulltab and will allmost be a flatliner on the goldring.

I also guess we will see a smoother pattern on the goldring then the pulltab...

I actually think it may work...

and does the battery pack(s) appear to be identical to all that have come with the E-Class machines in the past? In your picture it looks like that may be the case. If so, that would imply 12 volts. Buuuuutttttt, with the charger and the charger docking fixture, it might be different. :shrug: