Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

who else out there ride a bike to metal detect?:

olemudface

I ride a bike to metal detect and after five to 20 miles on some days im tired but a good day is when 1.get to your destenation safely with out being hit by a car or a pedestrian or getting something unmentionable in a water bottle thrown at you.:veryangry:2 hoping all your gear works correctly(ear phones,metal detector,pin pointer and so on:blink:3 when you dont lose anything(digging tool,pin pointer,metal detector,or your finds) :thumbup:4not have the cops called on you:crylol: 5 is a bonus,if your lucky you will find something!:clap:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa I like my nice air conditioned ride ............:rofl:

[size=large]Above posted is in humor !![/size] [size=x-large]If you enjoy riding and detecting then you just had a perfect day[/size]...:thumbup:

Good exercise, good for you. I had a cake thrown at me once years ago while I was hitch hiking.....glad they they missed as I was heading to my girlfriends house. They gave up a cake for a laugh, I guess.