Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Who has compared the T2SE with the F75LTD/SE with the T2 with the F75?

jbow

I have had a T2 since they first came out, I got a F75 when it first came out and used it as my "go to" for a couple of years. I got an F75 LTD camo when it came out and still have it and like it. I have an Omega and I like it OK but not as much as the T2 or F75 LTD. I like the sensitivity of the F75 and I REALLY LOVE the ability to swing it slower when in BP mode and with the 5" coil I can run it hit as a match with nearly no chatter... can't do that with the Omega, IMO, it is the noisest of the three when you set the sens 70 or higher but it has a more stable TID...
So I am considering selling the LTD and Omega and trying a T2 SE and some version of the GB or G2. I think I would like the T2SE better than the F75 LTD but am interested in your experiences and thoughts if you have used the F75-SE, T2-SE and maybe the non SE models.

BTW... I hope to get back to some detecting soon. I have been a little out of comission but I have a heart cath scheduled for next Friday. I found out last week that I have some blockage again. I figure that is why I have been tired for months... I thought I was just getting older and lazy. In any case I am ready for some changes and getting out and detecting is near the top of the list... and a new machine or two will certainly put a big spur under my saddle to get out and learn them.

What do you think about the differences in the SE models and the differences between the GB/G2. I am leaning toward the G2 and thinking I will like the T2 SE better than the F75 SE. I have an emotional attachment to my original T2 so I will be keeping it.

Thanks,

Julien

if you have an opinion or a link to a thread... I would love it.

J

Julien! Feel free to give me a call. I can help answer all your questions and give you a great price on them! Look forward into talking to you. Thanks, Bart