Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Who has the Equinox 800 in stock ?

Always Curious said:
I doubt anyone has the 800 in stock, but the 600 seems to be coming in and out of stock at dealers.

You are right I could have purchased the 600 a couple of times I am waiting for the 800.

I used keyword "in stock" last week in google an found a dealer with 2 units. They are backordered now but i think there are some units floating around with retailers that have no idea the demand.

I found one, today, by looking up the Minelab dealerships and then messaging them. One dealer called me back and said he had just one and I could buy it, if I wanted it. OF COURSE! I purchased it, today, and hopefully, it will be on its way in a day or so.

Starting to call around to find out who has the Nox 800 in stock ...thanks for all the advise.

That's the best way to find them. My Buddy and I each got 1 last week. Just get on minelab website and look for dealers in your state or surrounding states.

Anyone get one from Kellyco yet.? I ordered mine in Sept 2017 and was just told by a rep. from Kellyco I probably wouldn't receive it until maybe April. Anyone else out that can fill my order quicker please let me know and I'll buy from your company.

Grunter said:
Anyone get one from Kellyco yet.? I ordered mine in Sept 2017 and was just told by a rep. from Kellyco I probably wouldn't receive it until maybe April. Anyone else out that can fill my order quicker please let me know and I'll buy from your company.

I also ordered mine from KellyCo on September 20th. People who have ordered after me have received theirs. I called KellyCo twice, the first time they said I would get my 800 “eventually” the second time they said I would get it “sooner or later”. They were quick to say all orders were being filled in order, when I pointed out that others who ordered after me October 14th) had received theirs, I was told that was a lie.

Despite paying and waiting 170 days, I canceled my order with them. I refuse to spend money with someone who calls me a liar.

*sidenote: called around, found one, will be here next week. And the dealer didn’t even yell at me or call me names!!! No more KellyCo for this guy (EVER AGAIN)

Got this email back from Kellyco on March 9th. Oops! Picture didn’t load. Email says Minelab increasing shipments in the coming weeks and all orders should be filled my end of March. I preorded Sept 28th. What bothers me is the SHOULD part of the email. I’ve bought a lot of detectors from them in the past with no problems. Guess this what happens when you get greedy and ask for the money up front:veryangry:

Just got off the phone with a well known dealker said he got a email from minelab this weekend saying they would not be making the March pre order fulfillment deadline and his weekly shipments have stopped for now but idk sure hope they do better than that!

I’ve been searching for weeks now. Have not been on a pre-order list. I had called several out of state dealers and left messages. Almost gave up hope , then yesterday I get a call saying that they have an 800 in stock . They only received two and had sold the other one . Did I still want the one they had left ? Why of course I did!! It’s on its way . Guess I just got lucky because they sure are hard to find.

I found 3 800 Nox machines yesterday. Two have been sold. MAYBE there is still one available. text 8189039360 and I'll give you the info. PLEASE, if you text me and find out the machine is sold, let me know so I may post it here that the machine is sold.

I came across 2 600 today!?

calabash digger said:
hes got it but its a 1000.00 bucks.
Being fleeced for a detector a forum sponsor wouldn't do us like that.. Richard at backwoods detectors is a great guy to deal with....