Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WHO IS COMING TO THE HUNT IN ST.LOUIS??????? I NEED TO KNOW !!!!! POST UNDER THIS MESSAGE IF YOU ARE COMING PLEASE!!!!:clapping:

GOLDDIGGER

Now is the time for all GOOD Men and Ladies to get off the fence and make up your mind if you are coming to St.Louis Be it for the SEMINAR or GUIDED-HUNT
Or just to meet everyone and do some hunting in one of the largest public parks in the U.S.!!
We NEED to get a HEAD count before the end of this week to make some things happen much smoother when we are Hunting and Meeting and Digging and Eating
SO PLEASE POST UNDER THIS AND LET US KNOW!!!!!!
This is going to be a BLAST and if you guys don't take advantage of Getting one on one training from BIG MIKE on your Explorer you are REALLY missing out !
I know a Few tricks Myself But Mike can take you around this town and show you spots where Fur traiders sat and Argued about how often they should take a bath!!!
He never told me what they decided you may ask him that one yourself ! This town has a Long history and still has a few more coins left in the ground for every one to get there share of the GOODIES !
I have just moved away from the city the first of September and I am now living in MURFREESBORO TN.
Our company bought a Printing plant down here and I am running one of the crews !
So if you guy want me to come up and play next week I better see more than 10 names posted under this !
If this goes well I am already looking at some property we may be able to lease for a 3 day hunt down here next year for the FINDMALL HUNT !
HOPE TO SEE ALL YOUR SMILING FACES NEXT WEEK !!!!
H.H.(GOLDDIGGER) Jim Walsh[attachment 68631 swordplate2front.jpg]

who else's hand am I going to have to set my 1800's silver in when I pluck it out of your park again! I'm signed up for the seminar and guided hunt Saturday. My girlfriend and her son will be coming too and will participate in some fun hunts and eating as well. I'm staying overnight so I can play again on Sunday.
I know 2 more guys who are coming on Sunday as well. PS: Tell Mark (MO) who hunted with us before..that I want to hunt with him some too. Make sure he's coming.

at the Holiday Inn when I called a few weeks ago. I've also noticed under some of the other posts that Guvner has posted...that there are a quite a few more people who posted under his post to say they are committed to coming.

I'm looking forward to meeting you Jim. There will be at least eleven coming from the Peoria, IL club. It sounds like a great weekend for some FUN.

Larry
DFX Classroom Moderator

I'll be coming in from Virginia Beach. I am not an Explorer or DFX owner, but am considering one or the other. I think this will be a good opportunity to look closely at both. I have another reason for coming into STL. I am a new Grandpa and will enjoy meeting my new grandson. Sorry GOLDDIGGER, I normally don't read the Explorer forum, so I did not know about your request to reply here.

David