Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Who Owns the Most Tesoros?

kozyman

Bored sitting here in NW Ohio with a foot of snow on the ground and temps below zero for the next few days..Wondering who really owns the most Tesoros on this forum.

By the way I have a Golden new tones, Conquistador, and two Compadre's 5 inch and 7 inch coils.

Currently I only have a Compadre with the 8" coil (my first Tesoro). It will not be my last one as I plan on adding a couple of more to the "stable".

Let me think?????? 3 compadres with small coils.
1 Silver uMax.
2 Vaqueros
1 Tiger Shark
I think that is all I need for now...... KEN

My signature speaks for itself and a bunch of extra coils. I need to update my signature, I have 2 Silver

I thought Tabman would outshine me, but didn't. I have 3 SSumax, 1 Eldorado umax, 2 Conquistador umax, 1 DeLeon, 1 Cortes, 1 Banditto II umax, 1 Vaquero, 1 Tiger Shark and a Compadre. I've accumulated all these over about 12 years, all at a good price, used, or I couldn't have afforded them. I picked up many of these after they went out of production which is also the reason for the duplication on several. They may not be the latest or greatest, but I've never felt inferior using them.
BB

I only have just the one Tesoro and its my old Silver Sabre11 which is years old,wont ever part with it as its superb on really bad Roman and Saxon sites that have alot of junk in the ground,the discrimination is one of the best going as usually it will only give a signal if its something decent.

Over here in the UK we have the Tesoro models badged and set up for our UK detecting conditions as the 'Laser' brand.

probably the manufacturer or kellyco ?

"Anybody with fewer Tesoro's than me is a loser, anyone with more is a lunatic" :laugh:

BarberBill said:
I thought Tabman would outshine me, but didn't. I have 3 SSumax, 1 Eldorado umax, 2 Conquistador umax, 1 DeLeon, 1 Cortes, 1 Banditto II umax, 1 Vaquero, 1 Tiger Shark and a Compadre. I've accumulated all these over about 12 years, all at a good price, used, or I couldn't have afforded them. I picked up many of these after they went out of production which is also the reason for the duplication on several. They may not be the latest or greatest, but I've never felt inferior using them.
BB

You have way too many detectors.:rofl: From what I gather Rusty Henry has a bunch of Tesoro detectors.

tabman

I have had a few over the years but right now I'm at "Loser " status with only the Vaquero and 3 different coils . I have 3 other detectors of different makes though ,two of which I will most likely sell . I don't plan on buying anymore detectors but if The new Tesoro coming out catches my fancy I might .

I currently only have 4, Outlaw, Cutlass II Older version, Cutlass II Umax & Cutlass Umax

One 8" compadre , that will pay for others...).... Can't wait

Two of them, a Cutlass Umax and a Deleon is enroute to me now, should be here by Wed.

Hi kozyman, Tesoro's are like "Tater Chips" to many of us for sure and we can't just have "one". I have gathered up 10 over the years. Most all are considered the "older goodie" ones, but that can be said of pretty much all Tesoro's. I think "my" collecting "urge" comes partly from my early (69) diggin days before "Tesoro" when my first machines spent more time back and forth on the Grey Dog to and from "the man" for repairs than working the dirt. One machine made the trip 7 times within a year and a half. My shipping cost alone would have bought another new machine. All that BS ended when I went Tesoro, and I ain't looked back, except to be thankful for Tesoro folks always" being there." It is a good feeling knowing you have a spare or more hanging on the wall "IF" ever needed. HH, Charlie