Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Why do some of the Equinox below the screen have printed settings and others have it in the screen some say equinox and not the number

It appears you are asking about the screen savor. The machine comes with a stack of them in various languages..... some may not be using them.

Thanks, Just saw it on line that's what it was. Sorry for the crazy question. will recieve my nox 800 monday.

Yep threw me off when I bought mine to wish there were a few extra English ones in with them.

Mkus said:
Yep threw me off when I bought mine to wish there were a few extra English ones in with them.

Yep, me too. I was wondering why there was only one in English in the packet. Then somewhere in the manual it mentioned just cutting off the bottom/labels to use the non-English ones! The remaining top part still fits/covers/protects the screen perfectly.

Well mine never had an english one....... so i did the cut off thing. Really no big deal after a few hours of use you never need the info on there.