Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Why has there been no update to the Minelab treasure task for over 2 years?

silvercoinboy

Not sure why minicab stopped updating the tips from experts on their website. Was a great way to draw traffic there, but no updates. Is Minelab on holiday for 2 years?

Frankly it's hysterical to expect much of anything from Minelab. Ask a CTX owner when their next update is. Ask them how to roll out a new product properly. Sell things they do. Back them up not so much.
Good machines really bad administration.

Frankly they probably have upset or disregarded the newest batch of detectxperts. Not the first time won't be the last. From the looks they went with social media {young people} I liked seeing familiar faces, not saying new isn't good but wiping the slate clean ?
Great technology, big business.

Not sure why minicab stopped updating the tips from experts on their website. Was a great way to draw traffic there, but no updates. Is Minelab on holiday for 2 years?
I have been to their web site lately and it is not user friendly at all. That leads me to believe the new owners are not user friendly either.
The original owners were a good bunch, very helpful.
Tony