Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Why I wouldn't water detect in Fla.

Dick from NC

This bad boy was photographed by Lifeflight in a Fla. lake. He or she measures in a 23ft. 1in. The ranger is 6ft. 5. Makes you think about water detecting or swimming in Fla.

[attachment 57891 bigbubba3.jpg]

[attachment 57892 bigbubba2.jpg]

[attachment 57893 bigbubba.jpg]

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/gatordeer.asp

Just carry a couple of roasted chickens with you and you should be ok. (LOL)

1 for the gator...1 for lunch.

n/t

Looking at the article it is from Georgia.

I grew up in Arkansas and there were huge gators there. I think you can find them from Texas to SC, not just Florida.

One was even found locally here in the rivers of East Tennessee in the last few months. It was probably one someone released.

You never know...

This is good,now I can keep all that Gold them Yankee's keep loosing down here in Fla. Thank you Dick lol. Ron Lord , Naples Fla.

According to an e-mail my son-inlaw sent me, the picture was taken by a Lifeflight helicopter flying over Lake Istapoka near Sebring, Fla. It just goes to show you, you don't believe any of what you hear and half of what you see. Thats still a big gator and he was killed by a Florida game warden.

:minelab:The picture of the swimming gator has been attributed to South Carolina,Alabama and now Florida. Wonder where they'll say it came from next. Where ever, I ain't gettin in the water with'em. Besides there's getting to a first-name basis with all the sharks is taking longer than I expected:clapping:.

game agent is further away than it looks.