Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Why is it so hard……

@synthnut manual is not in DeepTech website, sorry. But all who are member of DeepTech official Facebook group can find it in file section, aswell all tests and reviews for this unit, for our other units too. Saw that somebody signed for the manual in website, but there was no email, otherwise would send to you.

I filled everything out properly on the website a few times and still no manual…..If you don’t have the manual on the website, then don’t have it written in the website that you do !…..It’s ok….I ended up buying a clean used Tesoro Vaquero …..My second time around…I do have a Vista Gold that I wanted to sell and go to a Vista X

The manual I got with mine looks like a credit card with a part that folds out and plugs into a computer. It has the manual and some videos, one with Keith Southern, on it. About the only difference with a regular detectors with dials is in figuring it out is the different ground balance procedure and the two triggers on bottom. I had the same problem trying to get one a while back. Never did come. I bought one anyway and really like it.

Last edited:
I’m working on getting a used one locally….I’m pretty much going full circle….I started on analog machines, got older, and weaker, and sadly went to lighter digital machines…..Now I’m getting back to analog machines again, except they’re lighter analog machines…..I get a kick out of reading threads whereby these guys are talking about what great tones their digital machines are putting out !…..I think something like a Sovereign would scare these guys….Meters are nice to an extent, but a good analog machine will tell you what’s there, and how big or small it is ! ….I will be selling off a lot of my detectors….I’ve done this long enough to know what I have to keep….

I filled everything out properly on the website a few times and still no manual…..If you don’t have the manual on the website, then don’t have it written in the website that you do !…..It’s ok….I ended up buying a clean used Tesoro Vaquero …..My second time around…I do have a Vista Gold that I wanted to sell and go to a Vista X
@synthnut manual is not in DeepTech website, sorry. But all who are member of DeepTech official Facebook group can find it in file section, aswell all tests and reviews for this unit, for our other units too. Saw that somebody signed for the manual in website, but there was no email, otherwise would send to you.
Maybe PM them here on this site.
. Maybe that will work...