Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Why is Minelab offering the Nox 600 with "free" 6" coil?

pine3874

Anyone know why the Nox 600 is now being sold with a "free" 6" coil? Do they just have too many 600's in stock? Looks like a great deal for someone looking to buy a 600.

Probably part of a holiday package special. They have done it quite few years lately (but I dont think every year). Typically on whatever model they want to sell the most of. Some times its the current top detector, but not always.

Probably to make it more attractive with all newer lower priced machines coming out from other manufacturers.

Tony

BigTony said:
Probably to make it more attractive with all newer lower priced machines coming out from other manufacturers.

Tony

That was my first guess also. Great turn for Minelab users. Not so good for all who had just paid retail for the six, but that's life.

Nox is the best....

Every year Mnelab has a Xmas package. Three or four years ago they gave a free 17" coil on the CTX.

IMO it's because another company is offering a very similar detector for half the price with wireless headphones.
And because I have a brand new 6 inch coil for sale, with all these new coils around I haven't had anyone interested.

[Isn't that tha chitz & the way it goes when you want to sell something!:veryangry:-----Been there done that!------The way it is right now (till the end of Dec. anyway.)-----if a person can get a discounted price from a dealer on a E-600 with 6" coil----it's about worth it to go that route.quote=jayhop]
IMO it's because another company is offering a very similar detector for half the price with wireless headphones.
And because I have a brand new 6 inch coil for sale, with all these new coils around I haven't had anyone interested.[/quote]

I think Minelab has to many in stock and not selling enough so with a new 6” coil in the bundle is appealing. With having other manufacturers selling detectors a lot cheaper, minelab has to much stock and the 600 not moving faster enough. JMO. And to jayhop , I offered to buy your 6” coil, but , at the price you gave me new, I just couldn’t. I just wish they offered the 6” coil on the 800. That’s not going to happen until another manufacturer comes out with a detector cheaper then the 800 but trumps it, then that might happen. Then I will buy. GS

Sweeping-4-junk said:
I bought the six inch coil for £170 . 3 weeks later the price wae £130 . life sucks some times..

Need another, i'll sell you a new one for $120 lol

The more they have out there the more they will sell , the unit itself when others see it will actually sell more. That’s good advertising.

Doug