Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Why is there no Minelab Gold Machines Forum?

jbaja

This seems to be the most likely forum to ask this question. There are thousands, maybe tens of thousands of Minelab gold machine users around the world. Why is there no Minelab Gold Machines Forum at Find's? There is a Fisher Gold Bug/Teknetics G2 (whatever that is) forum! Seems a natural for a Classrooms Forum too! What does it take to get one added ???

J.J.

Sponsorship money...
Good luck.
Darren

jbaja,

I agree with you. We should have a Minelab Gold Detectors Forum on here. As you said, there are thousands
of Minelab gold metal detectors around the world and this should promote the sales and information of these specialized detectors.

ever inquire. Minelab is a large sponsor here at Finds, and even they haven't asked.

If there's enough interest, it could happen. We at Finds are certainly interested in doing such. Round up a few that are owners/users, and someone that can moderate with a degree of knowledge in that type of unit, and we'll see what we can do.

We do have a PI forum where a lot of Minelab PI users have been.

Mr.Bill

Thanks for your reply. I know lots of nugget shooters. I will ask around and see how many would be interested in a dedicated Minelab Gold Machines Forum & Classroom at Find's. As for a moderator, a few friends that are more than qualified come to mind. Two of them have their own prospecting equipment and accessories websites. One of them might be interested in being a sponsor. I will make some calls and see what I can find out.

Thanks again.

J.J.

jbaja said:
This seems to be the most likely forum to ask this question. There are thousands, maybe tens of thousands of Minelab gold machine users around the world. Why is there no Minelab Gold Machines Forum at Find's? There is a Fisher Gold Bug/Teknetics G2 (whatever that is) forum! Seems a natural for a Classrooms Forum too! What does it take to get one added ???

J.J.

jbaja,

The three minelab dealers I know all have their own forums, part of the service to help out nubies & custumers. I belong to all of them & there a wealth of information about gold VLF & PI units at all of them.

FINDs doen't have a specialized section on GMTs or Super LOBOs either, but there is forums that have alot of information about said units.

I find that this forum is the biggest most defersified on MDing that I have found______________Thank You - Find's

HaRM

I'm not a prospector but I would sure like to try it someday. In addition to the PI forum, a lot of the Minelab Gold hunters hang out in the Yank-Aussie Prospecting forum too. Good luck with the sponsor and Mod, HaRM, I like the idea.