Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Why No field tests?

mastereagle22

Why haven't I been able to find any field tests in print on this machine yet?? I find it odd that no one has done any and had them available.

until a machine has been out for 2-4 months. You will probably see them in the magazines in another month or so.

HH

Beachcomber

Most magazines work on a 3-month lead time . . . . . right now they are working on teh issue that will hit the street in January.

As Bernie Hehl said in his response to your question, the field tests are done with production machines not the prototype units so that he test reflects what is being sold. In many cases, changes are made up until the release date. In teh case of the E-Trac, Lost Treasure Magazine's next print issue will have the report in it and their subscriber section of their website will have the extended version in 2 weeks or so.

Not sure about Western & Eastern's schedule . . . . or any of the other print magazines

There have been several outstanding reports written by forum members here as well as on other forums (do a Google search) that can also answer many of your questions.

Hope this answers your questions

Andy Sabisch

Makes perfect sense to me. Never thought about it. I really want to see what someone who does field tests all the time thinks about the machine.

I am also trying to decide if it is worth taking the time to learn a new machine or if I should just stay with the Explorer. I have been happy with my machine's results up to this point.

Thanks for your response.