Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Why so much coil cable?

Looks like you could do away with at least half and have plenty to spare. A couple of wraps around the rod would be all most people would need.
or you talking about the cable with the waterproofing system? I don't own a xp yet, but most videos ive seen on the waterproofing system. they only wrap the cable up to where the remote would. being a water hunter for almost 30 years that would be useless to me.

Yes, that's what I'm referring to. It's too long, way too many wraps. If you are a water hunter why would that be useless to you? (or do you plan on using another machine for water hunting)

No surprise there, the cable has to be connected to the coil. But you still don't that much coil cable to connect the coil to the controller.

I ran it up inside the stem and drilled a little hole in the remote mount to bring it out to attach it to the remote I trimmed off what I didn't need which was three feet or more and it works perfect.