Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

wierd math 1 +2=30

Went back out this morning in the rain with the prp coil and bill s park pattern on channel 11 with deep on multi tone conductive but i switched to manual 26. I started slow digging nickle signals and was only rewarded with a few clad washingtons.Then i got a really iffy signal that i actually walked away from and then turned back around and went back to dig it.The barber dime was between 7 and 8 ninches and is in really good shape.Iturned around and got another signal about a foot away from where i dug the barber and again it was iffy bouncing 10-39 16-44 only hitting one way but i decided to dig and a mercury dime showed her face.At this point i cant believe it.Then about a half hour later i got this little chirp that was a high tone and the etrac locked on and it was maxed out on my depth meter.I dug down the length of the lesche and stuck the garrett into the hole,nothing so i dug another few inches down and the garrett started ringing.I pryed a clump of dirt out and another mercury.This is the deepest coin i have ever dug at 10-12 " deep.So i came home with 1 barber 2 mercs 30 cents.

Wow I want to cheat and copy your math homework!! :lmfao: Great finds!!!

Congratulations on keepin' the streak alive Charlie! Thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac

If I get hits in the 38 to 48 range and they are a bit jumpy I always investigate by digging a bit and also switching to the quick mask screen before I give up and walk off.. In some cases I loose the signal but If when pinpointing I find it again and its deep ... I KEEP digging. Not every time do I find a target but enough times that I dig quite a few deep holes to china. I've found some pretty deeep targets like that enough that I dig more often than I should.

Nice digs bro!