Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Winter and cannot detect then do this for a laugh

maxxkatt

simply stay on this sub forum and look at the higher pages 70's in December of 2017 and read all of the speculation about the Equinox series yet to be delivered to anyone.

I just wonder how many of the nay-sayers back then are now Equinox owners?

I got mine in Mar 2018 and it was no picnic to learn after coming from 3 years using the AT Pro. Learning the 800 will absolutely force you to learn more about metal detecting theory and practice if you want to master the 800.

(Learning the 800 will absolutely force you to learn more about metal detecting theory and practice if you want to master the 800.)
i agree with that to a point. I think i just didn't want a wall hanger or sameO-sameO machine. It takes some effort and my saving grace was a plot that i could hit over and over for a reference. I'm just a occasional user and need to relearn often but it's easier now. If your a knob twister a thread i read said just get used to using the up and down arrows like a knob, same for switching modes. Stupid simple but but helped me like a dope slap.