Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Winter May Be Over......Hopefully!!!

jimmyk

Hi, all:

There is optimism here in West Central Missouri that we may be seeing signs of Winter's demise. Saw to Robins in my yard today. A week ago it was -2 degrees. Fortunately the day before the cold snap we had five inches of snow that insulated the ground. Since then we had a day of rain and now temps hovering around 50 degrees. Got out to yard hunt a house in my neighborhood built in the '40s. Hoped to find a few wheats or a silver coin. Didn't find either. Found a handful of clad, two toy cars, a key , a small pair of pliers and two silver rings. First silver with my new to me 600. Liking this machine a lot. Looking forward to some consistent hunting from here on out.

Thanks for lookin' and keep on diggin'

jimmyk in Missouri

Nice! It's raining here...Hope this white stuff in Ne Iowa goes away! It has been a loooong winter indeed!

Beautiful rings.Just got my 600 last week. Trying to learn it. Weather much warmer here in NC. What mode were you hunting in? HH

Too frozen here too but it’s lookin’ better Jimmy! Nice work dredging up some keepers...I took my snow tires off and installed my new summer hummers,so I’m optimistic that this warning trend will hold! It certainly can’t be any WORSE than it’s been...

I grew up in Cedar Rapids and left 40 years ago because of the Winter weather. Still have friends and family there. I kid them they live there because they like the weather. 8^). I'm sure you have heard the joke that the best thing to come out of Iowa is I-35. Just kidding. Ipwas is a great state with wonderful people. But I don't miss the weather at all. Winters here in Missouri are a month shorter on each end.

jimmyk

Interesting hunt Jimmy a pair of cars, a pair of rings, a pair of pliers that's the KEY to a good hunt!!
Jeff