Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless earphones

Digger 45

Just bought a pair of Conious ear buds, they have the loop that goes around the ear and are very comfortable, find then online for less than $30

they paired well with the Nox an sound great, i couldn't hear any drag at all and work well with my 600.

Does the (+) sign come up in the display indicating Aptx Low Latency?

I saw a nice pair of water proof wireless ear buds at my local Sam's Club on clearance for $39, they say Qualcom APTX with the APTX symbol on the package but they do not say "low latency" anywhere on the package. I can't find my answer online but from what I read the APTX technology seems to be a sound quality technology only, my question is does the product also have to say "low latency" following the APTX logo for it to have both features? Second question if you use the WM08 module with regular ear buds would they be fast enough for use with the Equinox?

Best way to find out is to buy them at Sams and if they don't work you can take them back, as i understand it that any earbuds will work with the WM08 module.

Hotrod65 said:
I saw a nice pair of water proof wireless ear buds at my local Sam's Club on clearance for $39, they say Qualcom APTX with the APTX symbol on the package but they do not say "low latency" anywhere on the package. I can't find my answer online but from what I read the APTX technology seems to be a sound quality technology only, my question is does the product also have to say "low latency" following the APTX logo for it to have both features? Second question if you use the WM08 module with regular ear buds would they be fast enough for use with the Equinox?

If it does not say Low latency ( L.L.) on the package it probably isnt.
The L.L. chipset is a more advanced, more expensive chipset than ordinary Apt-X or Apt-X HD so the earbuds etc will be dearer

I run just normal Apt-X earbuds on my 800 and do not notice any lag
Some say they will only have L. L.as they particularly notice even minute lag
...so some say yes some say no
Hearing is a very personal thing

Yes, fast. Any wired earbuds plugged in to the WM08 will be as fast Apt-X L.L as the WM08 module is the L.L reciever

Digger 45 said:
No it doesn't just the headphone sign but they are low latency with no delay.

Have you compared them back to back with something that is true Low Latency?
When I did a compare of Aptx to Aptx LL the increased lag was evident.