Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless Headphones For Etrac

RLOH

I am checking to see if anyone is using wireless headphones with the Etrac. I have been spoiled using them on my other detectors. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

I have been using Auvio 33-283’s for years (no lag) and they work great but are hard to find as they are no longer made. Radio shack used to sell them. Once in a while a pair will show up on eBay. Probably somebody else can chime in with something more current and equally good. Good luck

I've used z link and quest wireless on every FBS machine made, and both work excellent. I prefer the Quest wireless receiver and transmitter tho, very light and use your favorite headphones..I get about 8-10 hours on a charge, I've never actually had mine quit but that's when I usually recharge them... They strap right on the body where the word etrac is on yours, mine are on a explorer, excellent performance. Good luck

I used a Deteknix Wr set up on the etrac with good success and it turns out to be much like the WM set ups on the CTX and Equinox models where I used my own headphones and stuck the receiver in my pocket. I still have it and haven't used it for quite a while but I'm sure it still works as expected if you are interested.

I used a Deteknix Wr set up on the etrac with good success and it turns out to be much like the WM set ups on the CTX and Equinox models where I used my own headphones and stuck the receiver in my pocket. I still have it and haven't used it for quite a while but I'm sure it still works as expected if you are interested.
Thats the set I have , excellent wireless setup

I have been using Auvio 33-283’s for years (no lag) and they work great but are hard to find as they are no longer made. Radio shack used to sell them. Once in a while a pair will show up on eBay. Probably somebody else can chime in with something more current and equally good. Good luck
I also use the Auvio 33-283’s with my E Trac. I have several set ups and just bought a NOS pair off eBay last month.
I have tried several different set ups but have found the Audio's truly replicate the E Trac tones the best

I am checking to see if anyone is using wireless headphones with the Etrac. I have been spoiled using them on my other detectors. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
I bought a Z lynk kit and used it for the first time today with my Gray Ghost Platinum headphones. Worked perfectly except for my digging routine. A person has to remember that there is no cord attatched to the detector. Wireless is truly the way to go.