Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless headphones on Etrac

gfeulner

I recently bought the Garrett Z Lynk wireless setup for my Etrac and had to return them because of inconsistent signals and low volume. I read that some people are having the same problem.I'd like to know if anyone has used wireless headphones like the TDK WR 700 on their Etrac without any problems. I also contacted Garrett and was told that they are not aware of any such problems (?) with the Z Lynk on Etracs. Thanks
Gerry

I have the TDK WR 700 works fantastic on the etrac ...no problems at all ...but i still use my custom headphones :clsoedeyes:

I've been using the WR70Os on my Se Pro and am getting an Etrac and plan on using the 700s on it as well. I like them. Simpler than the Z-Link.

I've been using the Deteknix and Auvio with out any problems

I am using Sunray Pro golds withe the Z Lynk wireless on my etrac and am finding the tones are not crisp and sound muffled. I am thinking its a mono verses stereo thing. Anyone have any ideas?

Ok...let me solve every bodies problem .if you want wireless headphones made by people who detect....these are made FOR the etrac ....just go to ( gold diggers innovative products.com ) and get the freedom wireless ....cost more...but get them and you're done.......this is my input.....

I bought the Minelab Pro Sonic wireless set up for my E Trac and was very disappointed. I was using my SunRay Pro golds with the wireless and they sounded nothing like the Sunrays plugged directly into the machine. Seemed the tones were compressed and cut short. Not good on a machine that gives such great tones. The Pro Sonic set up did work well on my T2 and AKA Sorex.

I use the Sennheiser R160 incredibly light and super comfortable, they are 2.4 GHz lo latency, so any lag is not noticeable at all. I believe the sound is as good as my Killer bees, and again they are lighter and more comfortable.

Not only would I recommend them, they would be the first pair I would buy again if I had to.

Garretts Wireless works great on the ETRAC, no problems at half the cost.