Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless Headphones Oneodio A70 No pairing.

Sweeping-4-junk

Bought these as they were advertised APTX LL. The problem is they won't pair at all with the nox. Did a factory reset on the nox but still no joy.
The instruction manual states that the nox will pair with any bluetooth headphones so it looks like the nox is faulty. The minelab ML80 headphones PAIR fine.

Do they pair with your smartphone?
I had to move my earbuds closer like 6 inches and in front of the screen before my earbuds paired.
Try moving it around and it takes a long time to pair BT the first time.

Maybe others have suggestions.

dont be so quick to blame the detector. BT is just a general pain in the ass to pair. The BT-80 phones are advertised as pairing with the detector and your phone. I can sometimes get my phone to pair sitting in my living room, but I have never gotten them to pair in the field.

GoPro cameras will BT connect to an app your phone, but I still have a hell of a time getting them to sync, it takes forever each time AND thats with them sitting inches apart and zero other BT signals nearby. BT is just a PIA to connect.

The headphones pair with my mobile phone perfect. I have a second pair of Bluetooth headphones model number OneAudio A3. These will not pair either. I don't know what the technical problem is but .
I think that my Equinox is basically fussy over what it will pair with. The only other thing I can think of is that the nox is possibly faulty or flawed in some way..