Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless headphones

You can buy a Bluetooth wireless transmitter on Ebay for $20, and any Bluetooth wireless headphone for another $20 to convert your detector to wireless headphones.

You can also buy a wireless guitar amp set-up on Ebay for under $100. The transmitter plugs into the headphone jack. You hang the receiver on your belt and plug your headset into it.
It kills me that detector manufacturers do not make and market this stuff. Its like they are blind, deaf and dumb! How do they stay in business when they are blind to customers needs?

littlehugger, have you tried the guitar amp setup? I read where someone questioned whether the receiver part of the setup and sufficient output to drive a pair of headphones. If you have tried the setup and it was successful, I would like to know more about which setup you're using. Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback. TDKs worked a little better yesterday but cut off to soon. Ordered a set of Rapoo H3070 wireless. Won't get them until late April. You are dead right about manufactures not staying ahead of the game. Looks like it takes foreigners to get the ball rolling. Have a Makro pin pointer and now low and behold Garrett has announced their new pin pointer, does the same thing as the Macro and you'd think they were the first ones to offer something like that.

Got the Rapoo H3070 and it is working very good, the only thing I can fault them for is you have to use a computer to charge them.haven't found a wall charger yet. Help!

Found a USB charger at Best Buy for $10. Looks like they could include thst in their accessory package. Everything working good.