Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless headphones

s2k

Trying to buy some wireless headphones for my 600, Have been looking at the Miccus SR-71 but i see there version 5.
I thought i seen somewhere where the version 5 wouldn't work on the equinox's only the version 4.1, Can anyone who uses the miccus headphones tell me if
there good to go or not. Don't want to piss away good money. I know the headphones need to be Low latency

I have the SR 71 and they work fine, I think they are 60 dollars.
They look identical to the minelab except for the logo of course , I would bet they are the same headphones.

The new version 5 on the SR-71’s only refers to an improved Bluetooth upgrade. It does nor effect anything else on the headphones. I would be very surprised if they don’t work with the Equinox.

I use wireless ear buds. I don’t like the headphones.
In winter I’ll use wired headphones.

Tony NJ

Are you guys checking to see if you have version 5 as im still hearing there not pairing.
Only version 4.2 do and there hard to find so i hear.