Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless.......

BarnacleBill

In the FCC database I see no White's application for this "intentional radiator". Was this a pre-packaged module licensed by the OEM of the module and simply rolled into the Vision? Or under what CFR section does it not need compliance testing?

HH
BarnacleBill

Wireless headphones have been available as an aftermarket product for years and I've used them for years. Why manufacturers have waited so long to implement them is beyond me.

Bill

The headphones are fantastic, no audio lag what so ever.

Are there any plans to sell wireless headphones that are more Summer time appropriate? Earbuds or the small behind the neck type that slip over your ears like these?
pRS1C-2763592w345.jpg

I heard the bluetooth system is proprietary so my XYZ brand bluetooth headphones won't work.

I don't know about new wireless headphones, but you can still use the wire type with the Vision too.

Brett said:
Are there any plans to sell wireless headphones that are more Summer time appropriate? Earbuds or the small behind the neck type that slip over your ears like these?

No plans for that. The only way to do that is to design a circuit & battery box that hooks to your belt, and then wires to the headphones.

- Carl

Yes.

Carl said that all new Whites machines in the future will have the WHP capability buildt in.

Thats what I understood anyway.

The White's headphones uses 2 AA batteries.

Yep, sure does. The spare battery pack also come pre-loaded.

Yeah Larry, thats why I'm a :whites: 2 detector user. When you buy a :whites: you get the WHOLE thing. Some folks don't like things like the 950 coil, I DO, I (and probbably Nancy will tell you that it's the best all around coil you can get. I've found more with my 950 than any other coil,even in high trash areas. What I don't get with it I get with my 5" EXDD coil. Have been in the same area for almost 2 years now and am still pulling out coins deeper than before using the 950 and other coils. :bouncy: :clapping: HH all

floridason :usaa:retired
V3, MXT, DX-1, Bullseye, + 4 coils